Pork Chop Express

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
buellfun
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I live in colorado. I have 5 boys. been married 20 years. just got my bike running. I am a sparky by trade. I am really glad to find the guys and gals from the old site. Looking forward to see the site grow and produce nice quality bike through the free infomation found on the board.

Pork Chop Express

Post by buellfun »

So after years away and a bunch of shitty thing kicking me in the ass. I have have my Bike up and running..7 yrs the motor sat. and looked beautiful, now she sounds beautiful.

She is not done, but she runs and rolls under her own power.

Now i will get some pic post and go over the bike and pay thanks to the guys who help me out, not only with advice but parts "its just laying around and in the way parts".

I am so glad to see the board going again.

Chris
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: Pork Chop Express

Post by budoka »

heck yeah man, love to see and hear it.

glad to see ya around!

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Chris, glad you're here, PMd ya...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
buellfun
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I live in colorado. I have 5 boys. been married 20 years. just got my bike running. I am a sparky by trade. I am really glad to find the guys and gals from the old site. Looking forward to see the site grow and produce nice quality bike through the free infomation found on the board.

Post by buellfun »

1st one
and alot of work it was.
Attachments
basic pic
basic pic
rsz_1003.jpg (92.78 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
buellfun
Tourist

Post by buellfun »

here are a few more
my boys Harley on the bike and Sky behind it
my boys Harley on the bike and Sky behind it
009.jpg (206.56 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
fender support   put together by my boy Corbin and me
fender support put together by my boy Corbin and me
008.jpg (166.01 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
Handle bars put together by Corbin and I
Handle bars put together by Corbin and I
007.jpg (158.67 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
Front End
Front End
006.jpg (202.56 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
Seat pan is built from a peice of my old tig weld   Leather pad is from messing around with my boys
Seat pan is built from a peice of my old tig weld Leather pad is from messing around with my boys
005.jpg (183.47 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
Fat bob tanks were given to me by my buddy Kanas Pat.
Fat bob tanks were given to me by my buddy Kanas Pat.
004.jpg (184.67 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

cool ride dude :clap: :clap: :clap:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Good to see ya here Chris, and nice to see the ride. Looks like you have all the help you need there.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

Bikes looking good man... I like the bare bones seat.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

i can hear the burnouts now. :dance:

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
buellfun
Tourist

Post by buellfun »

thanks Everyone for the kind words...we have alot of small things left to finish. I plan on getting more of those details posted. We will be repainting and fitting a few new things on her. My buddy Dennis is set to release his new tail light/brake light plate holder. Plus Corbin (No3 of 5) wants to do some copper plating on a few of the steel idems.

Thanks
Chris and the crew Cody, Chanancy, Corbin, Sky and Harley

Return to “Project Build-Logs”