UNFIRED 120" HARMAN STREET ENGINE

All Outside USA Transactions
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

UNFIRED 120" HARMAN STREET ENGINE

Post by Maxthegardener »

x
Last edited by Maxthegardener on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: UNFIRED 120" HARMAN STREET ENGINE

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Linkee No workee. ;(
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: UNFIRED 120" HARMAN STREET ENGINE

Post by Maxthegardener »

with extream reluctance due to illness n not getting any benifits iv gotta sell my UNFIRED 120" HARMAN STREET ENGINE, genuine HARMAN cases, barrels n heads, S&S shovel crank, CARRILLO rods, CHEVY 454 pistons - valves - springs, one off ZIPPERS .625" lift redshift cam to suit reversed head, just needs a set o roller rockers to compleat. will ship worldwide to highest offer over £6K........ get bidding folks for this very rare engine as its 1 of only 3 others i know of thats never been run. twin mags n carbs wont come with it as iv used on another project since pic was taken.
Twizzle.. http://twizzlecustoms.co.uk/about.htm
Attachments
535370_10151587775979384_99769663_n.jpg
535370_10151587775979384_99769663_n.jpg (17.99 KiB) Viewed 4893 times

Return to “Buy-Sell-Trade-Canadian and International”