my big twin project for ...

The Swap Meet USA
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

my big twin project for ...

Post by krymis » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:17 pm

i want to trade a basket of parts for a running chopper 650cc or bigger(would expect it to be jap for you to really make out like a king but open to sporties too). I got the doom series wheels 80" evo, baker rsd trans ultima 3" open primary sporty tank and a full shelf of parts. the motor has gone in and out of 3 bikes nowas the owners upgrade to High output motors. have the 280 rear wheel, wide glide front, matching rotors and pulley. I want this basket of shit out of my shop and would like to see it get used. I am looking for some thing raked stretched and hardtailed and would like a springer front. if you guys know of someone that would like to go big twin from a jap or sporty chop pass this on please. just want to get this shit out of the shop.

curt
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: my big twin project for ...

Post by curt » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 pm

ship it over to my shop ill hold on to em for a couple hundrid years for ya
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “Buy-Sell-Trade-USA”