Geezer Glide

The Swap Meet USA
Neo Dutch
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Intereseted in all thing motorcycling, particularly modifications folk do to their bikes. Admire quality design and workmanship. Not so keen on bolt-on parts, but they have their place in the world. Not everyone can be a master machinist, welder or spray painter, but that won't stop me from trying. Great admirer of master engravers and have been working hard for several years to improve my skills in this most difficult of crafts. Also enjoy pin striping, and am fairly good at it.
Favourite food is Spam. Here's some good recipes www.pinheadlounge.com/neodutch . Kill Flanders.

Geezer Glide

Post by Neo Dutch » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:52 am

Will post anywhere.
Last edited by Neo Dutch on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The tell tale tickle of ashphalt on the sagging underbelly of my lowered expectations.

Happy Bob
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm 62 yrs old living in Lexington, SC. I've been welding (mainly aluminum) for about 30 yrs. Currently I work for a company that builds railway track repair equipment.
I own a '72 Sportster (in boxes) and a 2000 Heritage. I've been on motorcycles since I was 16.
Besides riding, my interests include fishing & boating.

Re: Geezer Glide

Post by Happy Bob » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:56 pm

I'd like to get one for my Heritage, unfortunately it's out of my price range. Looks good though!

Return to “Buy-Sell-Trade-USA”