Paughco Parts Source

List Your Sources for Parts and Supplies.
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Paughco Parts Source

Post by gww25 »

The CBH is now an authorized Paughco dealer so if you need anything from their catalog drop me a line and I'll get you the best possible discounts. Think about buying with a buddie and we can usually get free shipping on larger orders.
Thanks
Gary
War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

Re: Paughco Parts Source

Post by War Tribe »

Sweet!!! Is there a catalog that I/we can look at to see what is offered by Paughco?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Thanks for the heads up, and good luck with the new venture in Texas.
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Post by gww25 »

Just google Paughco or go to paughco.com
I've been using parts from Paughco since the mid sixties and they've had their ups and downs but I'll personally stand behind anything they sell today. I really like their frames and if I didn't build my own I'd use one of theirs. The new single hoop frames are really great.
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

Post by War Tribe »

gww25 wrote:Just google Paughco or go to paughco.com
I've been using parts from Paughco since the mid sixties and they've had their ups and downs but I'll personally stand behind anything they sell today. I really like their frames and if I didn't build my own I'd use one of theirs. The new single hoop frames are really great.
duh! i should have thought of that. guess it would have been too simple for me to do that. thanks gary!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Return to “Sources For Parts and Supplies”