More 48's.

Neo Dutch
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Intereseted in all thing motorcycling, particularly modifications folk do to their bikes. Admire quality design and workmanship. Not so keen on bolt-on parts, but they have their place in the world. Not everyone can be a master machinist, welder or spray painter, but that won't stop me from trying. Great admirer of master engravers and have been working hard for several years to improve my skills in this most difficult of crafts. Also enjoy pin striping, and am fairly good at it.
Favourite food is Spam. Here's some good recipes www.pinheadlounge.com/neodutch . Kill Flanders.

More 48's.

Post by Neo Dutch »

The tell tale tickle of ashphalt on the sagging underbelly of my lowered expectations.
Tim B 1640
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: well i'm just reregistering from the club before but i'm a union laborer in boston ma and i'm working on a sporty build with an S&S 100" sporty motor and this is my first build. i built my frame with the help of tigman and i will be running a 250 rear tire with a piece of 6" copper pipe for my oil tank as well as a springer front end

Re: More 48's.

Post by Tim B 1640 »

looks like you got it off jimmy johnson's car!

Return to “Chopper Artwork”