knuck on block

servi53
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: union carpenter artist own a 53 servicar and an 80 sportster xls, enjoy creating art and working on my classic motorcycles and my 52 m37 power wagon in my limited spare time, my art includes mixed media abstracts airbrush art and tattoo design and application, much of my art can be seen on the web at www.artwanted.com/wall7325, I also do work in pointillism which is a very time consuming way to create a picture. thanks for your time

knuck on block

Post by servi53 »

airbrushed on my garage wall
Attachments
Picture 647.jpg
Picture 647.jpg (118.88 KiB) Viewed 3890 times
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Re: knuck on block

Post by Jeff L »

NICE.....whats ya doin next weekend? Want to come over & spray one on my wall.I'll supply the beer....after youre done of course.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: knuck on block

Post by railroad bob »

I like it...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Chopper Artwork”