knuck on t

servi53
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: union carpenter artist own a 53 servicar and an 80 sportster xls, enjoy creating art and working on my classic motorcycles and my 52 m37 power wagon in my limited spare time, my art includes mixed media abstracts airbrush art and tattoo design and application, much of my art can be seen on the web at www.artwanted.com/wall7325, I also do work in pointillism which is a very time consuming way to create a picture. thanks for your time

knuck on t

Post by servi53 »

knucklehead airbrushed on work t-shirt
Attachments
421.jpg
421.jpg (191.17 KiB) Viewed 3686 times
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: knuck on t

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

I knew a lad with that tattooed on his back.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: knuck on t

Post by railroad bob »

good highlight work, nice job.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Chopper Artwork”