Insurance laws

United States
dpreacher
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: First ride: 1968. First chopper magazines: July 1971. First chopper: Honda 550 Four in an AMEN rigid frame, 1979. Now I'm 61 and there's 5 Harleys in my garage. Real bikers build what they ride. If you don't wrench your ride you're not a biker, just an enthusiast.

Insurance laws

Post by dpreacher »

Here in WA the legislature slid thru a modification to the insurance laws; as of July 28 MOTORCYCLES fall under the same requirements as CARS. Which I don't mind, as I've carried insurance for years. Trouble is, THEY NEVER POSTED THIS ANYWHERE. Until July 28 motorcycles are exempt; after, the State Patrol will TOW YOUR RIDE. Oregon's been doing this for years. BE AWARE. Stumbled across this on ONE posting on Facebook. Lucky us, poverty is now even MORE illegal.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Insurance laws

Post by curt »

luckily here in new York our bozo governor is signing a new law so the cops cant use those plate readers or the cops cant run plate or license through the computer anymore incase it comes back to an "undocumented" /illegal immigrant . he doesent want to have the real authorities be able to deport them so I figure if its good for the illegals to run free its good for me too . new York is expensive enough when your a working guy paying for all this free stuff the "government" is giving non citizens .
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
dpreacher
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: First ride: 1968. First chopper magazines: July 1971. First chopper: Honda 550 Four in an AMEN rigid frame, 1979. Now I'm 61 and there's 5 Harleys in my garage. Real bikers build what they ride. If you don't wrench your ride you're not a biker, just an enthusiast.

Post by dpreacher »

Umm... those "brown" people have ancestors ON THIS GROUND going back 23,000 years. They have a little different idea as to who is "illegal" here. Suggestion; we'll drop this and go back to building motorcycles. Wotcha think? No politics, all motorcycles all day. Remember: If you don't wrench your ride you're not a biker, just an enthusiast.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

I am sorry you thought I was anti brown people I happen to be dating one for the past 5 years who had to do the hard work of becoming a proud citizen the hard way . however your right its about the wrenching not the politics
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “Helmet Laws US”