my baby

This is for rides with a U.S. manufactured engine.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

my baby

Post by curt »

my baby 001.jpg
my baby 001.jpg (90.53 KiB) Viewed 9752 times
my baby 002.jpg
my baby 002.jpg (82.76 KiB) Viewed 9752 times
my baby 003.jpg
my baby 003.jpg (58.07 KiB) Viewed 9752 times
from the old bord i know but 2007 dyna custom origonally black repainted candy brandywine with a silver basecoat and black ghost flames did all the paint work myself had to let harley do the 110 kit so i wouldnt loose the warranty .i ride her hard already put 3 headgaskets in it and soon a base gasket gotta hurry with the projects i need a second bike :doh:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: my baby

Post by Maz »

Nice ride dude, bring her round and we'll rake her out and get a nice girder on there....... ;)

No seriously, you've done a nice job there :clap:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

thank you
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

Curt, very nice clean looking bike there man. I have ridden lots of harleys and they are fairly reasonably priced here in canada, have been thinking about getting another one we will see. ;) :auto-biker:
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

i do love my harleys but i want a triumph an old school triumph chopper all in boxes just to have some fun with . theyre so dam hard to find here and if ya do people think theres gold in those cases or somethin
joechop
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: engineer working in construction industry and living outside of Pittsburgh PA. I recently completed my first build and hopefully more to come. officially started a side business for v-twin restomods... Vadori Designs.

Post by joechop »

curt - you already want the bike as a chop, or looking for a basket to rebuild? what year/model you after
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

joechop wrote:curt - you already want the bike as a chop, or looking for a basket to rebuild? what year/model you after

just a basket as long as most of the critical parts are there ill turn it into a chop dont really care about the year
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Not that it does anygood but seems they are out there. Nope not mine. Was browsing.

1974 Triumph bonneville 750 cc 8686 miles it's a nice classic every things good

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/2683617684.html
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

thats a nice one dont want to cut up a nice classic like that
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Super job on the paint. I love ghost flames.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

thanks bob . it was a lot for a dyna hand controls lower belt guard headlight bucket side covers and the script . but i love ghost flames in candy so easy to bury the edges under the paint and clear
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

curt wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:46 pm thanks bob . it was a lot for a dyna hand controls lower belt guard headlight bucket side covers and the script . but i love ghost flames in candy so easy to bury the edges under the paint and clear
Using Candy is a good tip. Ghost flames don't need a sharp edge, I like em when they are just a hint behind the main color. If someone is doing a double take, they're perfect.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “North American V-Twin”