Brits abroad

This is for rides with a U.S. manufactured engine.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Brits abroad

Post by Maxthegardener »

Well one of them is a north american motor at least

These bikes are to be part of a team coming over to show you lads how its done at Bonneville!!! :D there having a documentary made of there progress, these two have been put together by two very talented and experienced builders known to me as 'Briz' & 'Desparate'.....you may have remembered briz in the thread on hossacks front end

First up Briz....weslake engine...
Second Desperate....1947 Indian...

If you see them there, .......Iam sure they'll brew you up a proper cup o tea :lol:
Attachments
Briz
Briz
Bike1.jpg (23.57 KiB) Viewed 4594 times
Desperate..
Desperate..
_MG_2478%20(Small).jpg (42.9 KiB) Viewed 4594 times
jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Re: Brits abroad

Post by jimmib »

2nd pic reminds me of old Burt Munro from New Zealand that came over back in the 60's and showed um how it was done!
Whoa!...Musta stood up too fast...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
An optomist is no more than a pessimist with an idea.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at.....
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

I did a bit of a search. *Briz* has a build log on another site.

http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.p ... 660.0.html

Quite the motor.

Followed another link to a "Godden".
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Yes, That's the link.

These engines look tuff and durable. Nice to see other V-Twin development.
Godden.JPG
Godden.JPG (68.54 KiB) Viewed 4559 times
Maxthegardener
Builder

Post by Maxthegardener »

Chris Ireland...Desperate & Bella on the Dyno.....

hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Chris Ireland has a great build log, worth reading.

Return to “North American V-Twin”