Maz's Old Bike Projects

The title says it.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Maz's Old Bike Projects

Post by Maz »

I thought I'd post some of my old projects, these are from around 20 years ago....
Mazbikesmisc001.jpg
Mazbikesmisc001.jpg (110.79 KiB) Viewed 4211 times
The Triumph is my old 650 T-Bird chop and the Cafe Racer is a Suzuki I scratch built for a local lad.....

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Maz's Old Bike Projects

Post by Maz »

And this is a little "Mad Max" style off roader I built for my niece when she was 9 years old......
KB001.jpg
KB001.jpg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 4210 times
Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Another of my old bikes.....GS750.....
SAVE0142.JPG
SAVE0142.JPG (113.47 KiB) Viewed 4209 times
and a one-off old-school cafe racer I built for a friend....
SRcaferacer001.jpg
SRcaferacer001.jpg (128 KiB) Viewed 4209 times
Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

i really like the triumph in the first pic maz
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks dude, that was my all time favourite :dance:

maybe you'll like this one too.....
SAVE0106.JPG
SAVE0106.JPG (61.17 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

had one almost exactly like it with the king queen seet and twisted springer front i definatly like that one better
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:had one almost exactly like it with the king queen seet and twisted springer front i definatly like that one better
yeah it kinda has the right "attitude" if you know what I mean :shifty:

Maz xx

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

wow, i'm with Curt. i love the trump! the little Mad Max machine was cool too. what was that, a Honda 50cc?

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

what was the beer can for some kind of filter?
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

budoka wrote:wow, i'm with Curt. i love the trump! the little Mad Max machine was cool too. what was that, a Honda 50cc?

-dan
Thanks Dan :banana-dance:

The mini Mad Max bike was actually an old Harley 250 dirt bike (my friend trashed the motor!) modified to take a Yamaha 80cc motor from a step thru which is almost identical to the Honda 50.

The paintwork was done by me and featured Celtic designs in pink over a metallic purple base (well I did build it for a little girl!!!). The bike was called "KB" because it was Katie's bike...... :dance: :auto-dirtbike:

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:what was the beer can for some kind of filter?
The motor featured high compression pistons and trick cams so it tended to "breathe" a little heavily on occasions. So we fitted a beer can as an oil mist catch tank... :shifty:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

cool idea i had one that used to spray oil all over the trany area from time to time ran a hose under the bottom rail back towards the chain to keep it lubed but it just left a black stripe up every shirt i owned
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

I sometimes use old beer cans as covers for starter motors etc.....funny, I always seem to have some empty ones lying around.... :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

i used to have lots when i drank too
:whistle: :whistle:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Yeah, so did I...... :think: as I don't drink beer anymore that means either my old man or my daughter are the guilty ones....... :shifty:

Maz xx

Return to “Metric Customs”