WCC style oil cap

Let's use this as an archive for whatever plans you have, or links to plans elsewhere. Before posting plans here, make sure you have permission to do so.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Re: WCC style oil cap

Post by krymis »

Tim B 1640 wrote:i think i read somewhere that Jesse James came out with that style first and let Billy Lane use it. i could be wrong though
billy licensed jj to use it on the shop built bikes and then later when jj changed some things it be came a sell item.
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

Seen it back in the early 80's at a show here in Chicago.

I like the hidden speed loader idea! :mrgreen:
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

BIGJIM wrote:Seen it back in the early 80's at a show here in Chicago.

I like the hidden speed loader idea! :mrgreen:
And then there is the bayonet hand shift, and the sword hidden in the sissy bar, brass knuckle kicker pedal, stash tube in the bottom of the seat post.
Put a spring loaded hinged cover with a grease zerk on it, dab some grease on it...
I saw a chopper at a bike show in the Bar parking lot that had a pistol locked to the fork lock.

Thread jack, sorry....
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Downloadable plans Area”