Harley Pushrod Tube info

Let's use this as an archive for whatever plans you have, or links to plans elsewhere. Before posting plans here, make sure you have permission to do so.
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Harley Pushrod Tube info

Post by BIGJIM »

Deino
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the previous forum with the username of deinonychus, I shortened it to Deino this time. I'm from Iowa, and I haven't contributed much in the past, but i did do a write up on a teco vfd install for a mill or other 3-phase motor. I have completed a Bachelor's Degree in IT, and currently am working on an Associates degree in Precision Machining. I have been working on my bike project for a long time, and it's going slow with the low amount of time i have with school and work (I have been working Industrial Maintenance for over 25 years). I have a lot of experience in that sort of thing, and currently run a parts room in a maintenance department, so I'm very very good at sourcing parts and equipment. Hopefull i'll be able to contribute as I can, maybe even some articles for the magazine. You guys have a great site, and I feel it's the best one of it's kind out there. I value the information that is shared highly.

Re: Harley Pushrod Tube info

Post by Deino »

thanks BigJim, very nice. Good information.
Neo Dutch
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Intereseted in all thing motorcycling, particularly modifications folk do to their bikes. Admire quality design and workmanship. Not so keen on bolt-on parts, but they have their place in the world. Not everyone can be a master machinist, welder or spray painter, but that won't stop me from trying. Great admirer of master engravers and have been working hard for several years to improve my skills in this most difficult of crafts. Also enjoy pin striping, and am fairly good at it.
Favourite food is Spam. Here's some good recipes www.pinheadlounge.com/neodutch . Kill Flanders.

Post by Neo Dutch »

Gone.
The tell tale tickle of ashphalt on the sagging underbelly of my lowered expectations.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

What did this pertain to .... I might have it ...?
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

It was blue print of all pushrod tube sizes for HD, I need to redo it and post again.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

Wish you still did the seal kits ... hint
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.

Return to “Downloadable plans Area”