Let's use this as an archive for whatever plans you have, or links to plans elsewhere. Before posting plans here, make sure you have permission to do so.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:28 am
- SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max
- Location: Angus, Scotland
- Biker Mistress
- Posts: 692
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm
- SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.
- Location: South West Coast of England
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!
- Posts: 930
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:36 am
- SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too
- Location: utica new york
check out big jims post on service manuals i downloaded em all now theres some useful info
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.
- Location: Armstrong B.C Canada