For Those Who Like Them Long

This is free for all area to practice getting used to the new board. Posts will be deleted periodically.
Big-Steve
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a retired construction electrician, 65 years old been playing with bikes off and on for over 45 years now live in Sedro Woolley Washington was one of first members of the old board after following Gary from chopper web. Now ride a Yamaha Road Star and have four other project bikes waiting have two total knee replacements and L&I has decided to retrain me so am back in college learning Auto Cad, Solidworks, and Catia so when I grow up I can re-enter the job market

For Those Who Like Them Long

Post by Big-Steve »

I was going through some old pics and found this
It was a pan head goose that belonged to my roommate, was built in 1972
couldn't make a u-turn in a standard intersection, but it road like an arrow in a strait line
I'm not positive but I think it was only the second one built at that time in L.A.
Hope you enjoy, Steve
Attachments
The Goose
The Goose
scan0011 (Small).jpg (127.57 KiB) Viewed 4837 times
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: For Those Who Like Them Long

Post by budoka »

wow, that thing is just crazy. love it.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

Thats different!! I see where they got the inspiration
http://nashmotorcycle.com/2KX/awol/#
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

nice
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Never seen a gooseneck that long before, not sure if I like that part, love the rest tho
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Fattracker
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello fellow chopper fanatics. I have wanted to build a harley for quite some time now. I am pretty handy but know nothing about harley builds or metal fabrication. I have to build my own due to lack of funds. I know I will learn a lot from this site. I am looking to get a sportster and convert to a rigid bobber. So that's my goal. Pleasure to meet you all!

Post by Fattracker »

Big-Steve wrote:I was going through some old pics and found this
It was a pan head goose that belonged to my roommate, was built in 1972
couldn't make a u-turn in a standard intersection, but it road like an arrow in a strait line
I'm not positive but I think it was only the second one built at that time in L.A.
Hope you enjoy, Steve

Just testing

Return to “Test Area Where You Can Practice Posting and Uploads”