test pics

This is free for all area to practice getting used to the new board. Posts will be deleted periodically.
lee.c
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My name is Lee Chamberlain. I was a member of the old site but did not post much (same user name). I really like making my own parts and have seen some great ideas on you're site. I have a 59 triumph chopper that I've had since the late 80s that been going thru a slow rebuild and a 48 pan that keeps me to busy to get much done on the triumph. I started building a springer from Garys cd and have a old chopped wishbone frame so some day the pan will get a 70s long bike treatment. Well thanks for you're time and website, hope I make the cut

test pics

Post by lee.c »

triumph
Attachments
this is only a test
this is only a test
rsz_bike_pics_003 10.jpg (28.65 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
lee.c
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My name is Lee Chamberlain. I was a member of the old site but did not post much (same user name). I really like making my own parts and have seen some great ideas on you're site. I have a 59 triumph chopper that I've had since the late 80s that been going thru a slow rebuild and a 48 pan that keeps me to busy to get much done on the triumph. I started building a springer from Garys cd and have a old chopped wishbone frame so some day the pan will get a 70s long bike treatment. Well thanks for you're time and website, hope I make the cut

Re: test pics

Post by lee.c »

bigger
Attachments
rsz_1bike_pics_003  20.jpg
rsz_1bike_pics_003 20.jpg (58.5 KiB) Viewed 5521 times
lee.c
NewB

Post by lee.c »

one more time
Attachments
59 pre unit
59 pre unit
rsz_bike_pics_001 25.jpg (77.4 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

very nice ride
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

Nice pre unit
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Post by jimmib »

..........Real Nice..........
Whoa!...Musta stood up too fast...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
An optomist is no more than a pessimist with an idea.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at.....
lee.c
NewB

Post by lee.c »

Thanks for the compliments. Still got a way to go on the rebuild.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Brit choppers always look so right.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

railroad bob wrote:Brit choppers always look so right.

ya they do ill be starting one soon i think
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “Test Area Where You Can Practice Posting and Uploads”