testing 123

This is free for all area to practice getting used to the new board. Posts will be deleted periodically.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

testing 123

Post by budoka »

this is a test.

:auto-dirtbike:
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
test_user
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: If you expect to be a member of this forum, we expect to have the right to know a bit about who we are giving advice to and sharing our passion with. We don't want to know your address or private info, just some background to show you are legitimate.If you expect to be a member of this forum, we expect to have the right to know a bit about who we are giving advice to and sharing our passion with. We don't want to know your address or private info, just some background to show you are legitimate.If you expect to be a member of this forum, we expect to have the right to know a bit about who we are giving advice to and sharing our passion with. We don't want to know your address or private info, just some background to show you are legitimate.

Re: testing 123

Post by test_user »

testing 123

:auto-biker:
Fat Mike
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just drooping in..the more the better.
Been riding 45 years, everything from a Sears and rare back mo-ped, Harley's.
Right now riding and building trikes.
Don't know what else to say.**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Re: testing 123

Post by Fat Mike »

Me trying.. :violin:

NSFM
Attachments
!cid_AC8A7BC85BE5445EA6FCC01455C3475B@lampyPC.gif
!cid_AC8A7BC85BE5445EA6FCC01455C3475B@lampyPC.gif (66.83 KiB) Viewed 4093 times
If it has two wheels---trike it.

Return to “Test Area Where You Can Practice Posting and Uploads”