Links for Brit Manuals and other info

railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Links for Brit Manuals and other info

Post by railroad bob »

Triumph Manuals, repair, service, owner, photos

http://www.classicbike.biz/Triumph/Triumph.htm

troubleshooting guide for products of the prince of darkness...

http://www.gabma.us/elec/lucas_ts.pdf
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Re: Links for Brit Manuals and other info

Post by rudog »

I actually needed this today and the Triumph link still works. Thanx, Bob.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

rudog wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:38 pm I actually needed this today and the Triumph link still works. Thanx, Bob.
Glad it helped out.
Thumbs Up.PNG
Thumbs Up.PNG (1.45 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

lowbrow customs has a couple nice you tube videos on tearing down and rebuilding triumph 650 engine and trans goes into good detail ill have to see if i can get the link posted
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Post by rudog »

I've worked on that darned Trumpet more than my own bike. I told him years ago to buy rebuild kits for the carbs. He had it stored for years and pulled it out last summer. He told me that one of the carbs wasn't even getting fuel. Been running on one cylinder all that time. I told him I didn't want that bike in my drive unless he had the carb kits in hand. Kids these days...
Northchop
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Started building choppers in '82, became a certified motorcycle mechanic in '88 from Fairview College in Alberta, got a 1st place trophy for a Santee softail long chop I built in '93 at World of Wheels in Calgary, rebuilding/refining my '74 Norton 850 rigid long chop now. In the bush, in a converted greenhouse, in NW Canada, 100 miles from Whitehorse.

Post by Northchop »

Northchop
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Started building choppers in '82, became a certified motorcycle mechanic in '88 from Fairview College in Alberta, got a 1st place trophy for a Santee softail long chop I built in '93 at World of Wheels in Calgary, rebuilding/refining my '74 Norton 850 rigid long chop now. In the bush, in a converted greenhouse, in NW Canada, 100 miles from Whitehorse.

Post by Northchop »

Tech Help Files from BCS:

http://www.britcycle.com/help.htm
Northchop
NewB

Post by Northchop »

Work on your vintage Triumph, BSA, and Norton at ease knowing that a factory workshop manual can be downloaded here from this page straight to your phone, tablet or computer 100% free."

https://www.classicbritishspares.com/pa ... ir-manuals
Northchop
NewB

Post by Northchop »

Free Motorcycle Manuals for download

more than just Brits...

https://www.carlsalter.com/all-motorcycle-manuals.asp

Return to “British Engines and Tuning”